Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where are people coming from?

We're mostly coming from the same place, philosophically, but geographically...

The two most distant are me and Meredith, from the first two places. Others, I'll list town and state from my notes. If you have a friend in an unlisted town who was planning to come, please contact them/him/her and say REGISTER! Come on! (Thanks.)

If I've spelled your town incorrectly, please let me know because I'm making name badges this week.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Dismal, Tennessee

Medfield MA
Northboro MA
Hamilton MA
Middleboro MA
Melrose MA
Holliston MA
Southbridge MA
Newburyport MA

Chadd's Ford PA
Easton PA
Glenside PA
Bryn Athyn PA
Lancaster (Mountville) PA

Stillwater NY
Ithaca NY (two families)
Berne NY Queens NY

West Hartford CT

Milford NH
Nottingham NH

Camden ME

No comments:

Post a Comment